An online trend that involves using tiny magnets as fake tongue piercings has led the NHS to call for them to be banned amid people swallowing them.
Ingesting more than one of them can be life-threatening and cause significant damage within hours.
In England, 65 children have required urgent surgery after swallowing magnets in the last three years.
The NHS issued a patient safety alert earlier this month and is now calling for the small metal balls to be banned.
It said the "neodymium or 'super strong' rare-earth magnets are sold as toys, decorative items and fake piercings