An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
This is the area of the hub where you can upload links to articles, useful resources and tools, or submit your own piece of original writing*. It's a great opportunity to contribute to the hub, share knowledge and drive forward improvements for patient safety.
Perhaps you are a member of staff, patient or relative with a safety experience or concern to share? Or you might have found a useful tool or resource that you would like to share more widely, so others can benefit too. There is the option to post anonymously if you prefer.
Click on the 'share content' icon below to get started. The online form will guide you through the process. If you have any questions about how to share content, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All content is checked before being published to make sure that it is in line with our acceptable use policy.
Latest shared content from hub users
- Prevention of Future Deaths report: Harold Pedley (8 September 2023)
- Independent Organisational Culture Review: Report for University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (27 September 2023)
- World Patient Safety Day webinar: Engaging patients for patient safety (15 September 2023)
- Developing a data pact: The relationship between the public, their data, and the health and care system (The Patients Association, 22 September 2023)
- Saving your breath: How better lung health benefits us all (Asthma + Lung UK, September 2023)