An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
What have you done or found that has, or can, make a difference to patient safety? Whether it is already published content that you wish to highlight or your own original content that you would like to share, we would love to hear about it. By working collaboratively and sharing knowledge we will help each other drive change and improve the lives of patients.Share content Guidelines for sharing
Latest shared content from hub users
- Refocusing: what you see isn’t all there is – getting healthcare right in hospitals for autistic and learning disabled people
- Jen Gilroy-Cheetham: Without a script, several actors down (TEDxNHS, 15 January 2020)
- ‘I don’t want to hear anything bad’ – whistleblowing in health and social care
- A sense of safety: Trauma-informed approaches for women (November 2019)
- Prevalence and nature of medication errors and preventable adverse drug events in paediatric and neonatal intensive care settings: A systematic review