An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
This is the area of the hub where you can upload links to articles, useful resources and tools, or submit your own piece of original writing*. It's a great opportunity to contribute to the hub, share knowledge and drive forward improvements for patient safety.
Perhaps you are a member of staff, patient or relative with a safety experience or concern to share? Or you might have found a useful tool or resource that you would like to share more widely, so others can benefit too. There is the option to post anonymously if you prefer.
Click on the 'share content' icon below to get started. The online form will guide you through the process. If you have any questions about how to share content, get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
*All content is checked before being published to make sure that it is in line with our acceptable use policy.
Latest shared content from hub users
- Patient Safety Movement: Letter from the Chairman (December 2020)
- Coping with complexity. A resource to support pre-registration and early DRAFT career pharmacists in clinical decision-making
- NELA – continuing to help patients and healthcare professionals (26 November 2020)
- CQC: Review of Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation decisions during the COVID-19 pandemic (3 December 2020)
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Coronavirus: Interim report December 2020