An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
This is the area of the hub where you can upload links to articles, useful resources and tools, or submit your own piece of original writing*. It's a great opportunity to contribute to the hub, share knowledge and drive forward improvements for patient safety.
Perhaps you are a member of staff, patient or relative with a safety experience or concern to share? Or you might have found a useful tool or resource that you would like to share more widely, so others can benefit too. There is the option to post anonymously if you prefer.
Click on the 'share content' icon below to get started. The online form will guide you through the process. If you have any questions about how to share content, get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
*All content is checked before being published to make sure that it is in line with our acceptable use policy.
Latest shared content from hub users
- Improving Patient Outcomes (ImPrOve) Initiative
- The impact of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) on healthcare-associated infections in 2020: A summary of data reported to the National Healthcare Safety Network (3 September 2021)
- Opportunities to enhance ward audit: a multi-site qualitative study (12 March 2021)
- Midwifery continuity of care: Why patients should be more vocal advocates (20 September 2021)
- Urgent and emergency recovery 10 point action plan – Implementation guide (22 September 2021)