Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Preventable harm because of outpatient medication errors among children with leukemia and lymphoma: A multisite longitudinal assessment (27 January 2023)
- Pain relief and informed decision making for outpatient hysteroscopy (Good Practice Paper No. 16)
- Case study: Using e-rostering to improve staff wellbeing and retention (NHS England, October 2022)
- Join the Black Maternal Health Conference UK! An interview with host Sandra Igwe.
- Race equality - Spotlight on 'No more tick boxes' (NHS Providers, 5 February 2023)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Mental health patients at risk of sexual assault on mixed sex wards, watchdog warns
- NHSE must ‘demonstrate it is trustworthy’ on data, says watchdog
- Surgeon given warning over life-changing injuries
- Mother of suicidal girl held in locked hospital room ‘frightened’ for child’s life
- NHS waiting lists in England unlikely to fall in 2023, research suggests