The Awards publicly acknowledge and celebrate important work in patient safety, while sharing learning and successes to improve patient safety.
Each winning entry will receive a cash prize to enable them to visit another team or organisation to learn more about patient safety...Do you want to receive our newsletter?
Next steps for health and social care integration in Scotland 03 September 2019 07:30 Central Edinburgh, United Kingdom
New Frontiers in ME - Transforming Patient Safety & Care 04 September 2019 Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast, United Kingdom
BD DAYS - Sepsis 06 September 2019 Geneva, Switzerland
Achieving Behaviour Change for Patient Safety 06 September 2019 The Studio, Leeds, LS1 4AW, United Kingdom
SPRAT: Patient Safety 12 September 2019 Kabery Lecture Theatre, Leeds General Infirmary , Leeds, United Kingdom
- Public Health England: Preventing falls in people with learning disabilities (August 2019)
- NHS England - Reducing long stays: 'Where Best Next?' campaign (August 2019)
- What can a zoo teach healthcare about patient safety?
- What can the UK and US learn from one another? Diary of a Critical Care Outreach Sister's visit to RUSH University Hospital, Chicago: Part 2
- NHS England: Progressive Neurological Conditions Toolkit (August 2019)