Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Being better, together: podcast series from Learning from Excellence and Civility Saves Lives
- A new approach to patient safety incident response - Dr Tracey Herlihey and Aidan Fowler (16 August 2022)
- Quantifying health inequalities in England (The Health Foundation, 15 August 2022)
- Positive approaches to safety: Learning from what we do well (18 June 2022)
- 6 ways hospitals ensure patient safety during treatment (13 August 2022)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Safety requirements for use of valproate ‘still not being fully met’, finds NHS audit
- Poorest women in England have same ill health at 60 as richest at 76
- Ministers admit 34 hospital buildings in England have roofs that could collapse
- Lamborghinis, ski trips used to market controversial mesh implant to surgeons, documents show
- Covid redeployment ‘wrong’ and ‘will never be repeated’
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Are you currently working on an inpatient mental health ward in the UK? Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- People with diabetes' experience of care in hospitals Posted