Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- A year on from the Cumberlege Review: Initial reflections on the Government’s response (Patient Safety Learning, 23 July 2021)
- National Safety Standards for Invasive Procedures (NatSSIPs)
- Local Safety Standards for Invasive Procedures (LocSSIPs)
- Informed consent 1: legal basis and implications for practice
- Medication delays: A huge risk for inpatients with Parkinson’s
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Group set up by govt review flags ‘culture of protect and deny’
- Child winter respiratory illness on rise in summer
- Nottingham maternity scandal: families want independent inquiry
- Patients waiting 10 minutes for 999 calls to be answered
- Care watchdog has warned that “exceptional” pressures on the NHS is affecting the care of patients across England
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Staff access to water while on shift Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- Doctors and nurses rally at Perth Children’s Hospital after girl’s death, calling for vital health system improvements Posted
- Unlocking Solutions in Imaging -no longer under embargo Posted
- Pain during IUD fitting Posted