Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- The impact of site-specific digital histology signatures on deep learning model accuracy and bias (20 July 2021)
- Masks: A Twitter thread by Trisha Greenhalgh (Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences)
- A year on from the Cumberlege Review: Initial reflections on the Government’s response (Patient Safety Learning, 23 July 2021)
- The ripples of trauma caused by severe pain during IUD procedures (BMJ Opinion, July 2021)
- Patient leaflets (BMJ Best Practice)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Artificial Intelligence models to analyse cancer images take shortcuts that introduce bias
- Government scientist accuses minister of trying to get as many as possible infected with Covid
- Midwives reveal their fears for the safety of mothers and babies
- Hospitals experiencing "perfect storm"
- Could the Covid vaccine be taken as a pill?
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Pain during IUD fitting Posted
- Staff access to water while on shift Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- Doctors and nurses rally at Perth Children’s Hospital after girl’s death, calling for vital health system improvements Posted
- Unlocking Solutions in Imaging -no longer under embargo Posted