Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- NIH Director's Blog: Study highlights need for continued care of COVID-19 survivors (22 October 2020)
- Patient Safety Movement: A COVID-19 update featuring Dr Ed Kelley (21 October 2020)
- Patient Safety Learning: Will new NHS proposals ensure patients are better engaged in the safety of their care? (23 October 2020)
- Patient Information Forum: Covid choices survey – main findings (October 2020)
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement: Preparing for crisis should be part of your quality agenda (14 October 2020)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- CQC launches criminal investigation into medication incidents at major acute trust
- Alfreton's Field House mental health unit in special measures
- 'I couldn't hold my baby': how Covid hit the families of very ill children
- Full picture of how covid is hitting hospitals in the north
- Twenty-two junior doctors under investigation after covid outbreak
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Welcome - AI - The challenge of adopting safe solutions Posted
- Long Covid: Where are these clinics? Posted
- COVID-19 long-haulers: are they receiving the right support? Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- Is the word 'Whistleblowing' taboo? Posted