Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- How or Why. Part 6. A series of blogs from Dr Martin Langham
- The King's Fund. Shielded voices: hearing from those most in need (26 May 2020)
- If only...
- Has healthcare finally reached it's Tenerife disaster? (April 2018)
- Ever made a mistake? The role of aviation-style error management in healthcare (26 April 2019)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- BMA urges plan to tackle backlog of patients awaiting non-covid treatment
- Extra 10,000 dementia deaths in England and Wales in April
- Patient restraint spikes as covid measures spark ‘frustration’
- 'Tens of thousands' of heart procedures delayed by pandemic
- NASA and other innovators work to redesign ventilators for COVID-19 patients
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Coronavirus: Share your tips Posted
- Call for posters!!! Posted
- COVID-19: How will commissioners support community equipment providers? Posted
- Coexistence of Accreditation and Regulation in Healthcare Posted
- COVID-19 risk assessments for BAME staff Posted