Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- British Menopause Society: Tools for clinicians
- Menopause: The Change is Here (18 October 2021)
- British Menopause Society's Principles and Practice of Menopause Care training programme
- Failure to rescue following emergency surgery: A FRAM analysis of the management of the deteriorating patient (14 October 2021)
- “Following the science,” but was it the right science? A Parliamentary report raises serious questions about the UK’s covid-19 response (12 October 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- NHS England hospitals having to rely on ‘obsolete’ imaging equipment
- Stillbirth rate high for black and Asian babies in UK
- Care increasingly disrupted by building failures as NHS repair bill grows
- World Menopause Day: "We have to better support women"
- Pregnant women at risk from NHS workers’ mixed messages over safety of jab