Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- A family share what it means to be involved in a HSIB investigation
- Patient Safety Learning: Women’s Health Strategy Consultation Response
- Sodium Valproate: The Fetal Valproate Syndrome Tragedy
- Patient Safety Learning and RLDatix: The Link Between High Reliability and Positive Reporting
- Consultation: The appointment and operation of the Patient Safety Commissioner for England (closes at 11.45pm on 5 August 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Royal College of Nursing demands better research on women's health
- Warning issued for staff wearing PPE during warm weather
- Hospitals told to change the way they identify patients ill from Covid-19 and those testing positive
- Report finds ethnic minority staff face 'regular discrimination'
- New data reveals trusts with biggest number of patients on waiting lists
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Patient Safety Commissioner for Scotland Posted
- Long Covid: What information do patients and staff need to improve care and understanding? Posted
- Which is the best way to save an injured person? Posted
- Overseas Patient Problems! Posted
- Safety Culture Survey Posted