Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Duties of candour: being open and honest with patients (John Tingle, 6 April 2023)
- Deadly dangers of purchasing medicines online (Preventable Deaths Tracker, 2 June 2023)
- Scarlett McNally: Patient empowerment and retention of doctors is vital for the UK economy (BMJ, 24 May 2023)
- Is Ebenezer Scrooge running UK pharmacovigilance? (Trust the Evidence, 18 May 2023)
- Q&A: ECRI leaders on a new systems approach to patient safety (18 May 2023)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- 6,500 staff gap in government cancer plan revealed
- ‘Beyond the evidence’: media reports overhype ketamine’s use as a depression treatment, review finds
- Long Covid can impair quality of life more than advanced cancers, study says
- Ministers failing to reform ‘restrictive’ primary care rules
- NHS struggling to provide safe cancer care, say senior doctors
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Long waits for ADHD diagnosis and treatment - share your experience Posted
- Volunteers in health and social care - we want your safety stories! Posted
- Patient safety research collaboration Posted
- Pain during IUD fitting Posted
- Do women experience poorer medical attention when it comes to pain? Posted
We are looking for examples of good practice around shared decision-making.
Have you been well supported by clinicians to make decisions around your health that felt right for you? Or perhaps you work in health or social care and are passionate about embedding approaches that support the shared-decision-making process?
Get in touch and share your insights at content@PSLhub.org.