Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- FIRST: Family Initiated Rapid Safety Team
- Nadine’s story: Informed consent (the Montgomery case)
- Rising to the challenge of patient safety in a new era (30 July 2020)
- Cancer Research UK Cancer Patient Experience Survey 2020: The impact of COVID-19 on cancer patients in the UK (July 2020)
- Misdiagnosis of a pelvic mass versus pregnancy (July 2020)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Thousands of patients could lose the ability to see their GP because of virus fears
- Coronavirus: Safety concerns halt use of 50 million NHS masks
- Hancock’s performance to be given a ‘CQC-style’ rating
- Singapore medical students to learn patient safety through new virtual reality training
- U-turn on mass expansion of covid care units as no funding available
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- GP Referrals: Your COVID Recovery Posted
- Sepsis UK and LongCovid.org working together Posted
- Blacklisting by the NHS...it never ends? Posted
- Communicating with people who lipread, while wearing a mask Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted