Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- BMJ Opinion: Awareness of human factors is a key part of healthcare regulation (February 2020)
- Journey to the Genie – a blog from Eve Mitchell
- NHS Employers: The health, safety and wellbeing of shift workers in healthcare environments (February 2020)
- The art of wobbling: Part 1
- NHS Resolution: How to prepare for an inquest
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Patients at risk in ‘crumbling’ mental health wards, NHS leaders warn
- US medical center nurses to hold informational picket and strike vote for patient safety and a fair contract
- NHS "took 18 months to help after suicide attempt"
- Scans of 1,800 patients reviewed after private contract suspended
- NHS Digital and PHIN launch consultation on next phase of Acute Data Alignment Programme
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- So why do patients and carers want health records? Posted
- Mental health patients - when there's no place of safety Posted
- Do not attempt cardio pulmonary resuscitation (DNACPR) - confusion Posted