Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Not all heroes wear stethoscopes: Honoring the essential role of nonclinical staff (December 2020)
- Health information technology – Related wrong-patient errors: Context is critical (December 2020)
- Long Covid week: Parliamentary content
- Clinical practice guide for improving the management of adult COVID-19 patients in secondary care (December 2020)
- Saving Lives, Improving Mothers’ Care: Lessons learned to inform maternity care from the UK and Ireland Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths and Morbidity 2016-18
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- 'Shocking' care home Covid outbreaks at levels not seen since first peak
- HSIB investigates oxygen issues during the COVID-19 pandemic
- MHRA refuses to approve mass daily Covid testing at English schools
- Fake news 'causing UK South Asians to reject jab'
- Whistleblower nurse calls for new body to tackle bullying in NHS
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Coronavirus: Share your tips Posted
- Do women experience poorer medical attention when it comes to pain? Posted
- Have you accessed a Long COVID clinic? Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- Vaccines for COVID-19: What are the Human Factors and ergonomic issues that should be considered? Posted