Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- The Patients Association - Shared decision making from the perspective of clinicians and healthcare professionals (20 June 2022)
- People with eating disorders should not face stigma in the health system and barriers to accessing support in 2022
- Bringing personal perspective elicitation to the heart of shared decision-making: A scoping review (May 2022)
- What can we learn from in-depth analysis of human errors resulting in diagnostic errors in the Emergency Department: An analysis of serious adverse event reports (21 April 2022)
- Assessment of the incidence and nature of adverse events and their association with human error in neurosurgery. A prospective observation (20 December 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- NHS crisis caused by Tory underfunding not Covid, say doctors
- Covid vaccines cut global death toll by 20m in first year, study finds
- Updated Freedom to Speak Up policy and guidance published
- Covid-positive hospital patients rise a quarter in one week
- Doctor struck off for ‘repeated dishonesty’ over death of child in 1995