Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Improving safety for diabetic inpatients: 4 key steps
- Valproate Safety Implementation Group
- Letter to women and girls taking sodium valproate (14 June)
- HSIB Maternity Team: What NHS Trust staff can expect from an HSIB investigation
- How to develop a strong patient safety culture (Nursing in Practice)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- New clinics set up for pregnant women and new mums with pelvic health issues
- 'Metabolically healthy' patients with obesity should still be given weight management advice
- Calls for urgent action to prevent learning disability deaths
- Royal College of Nursing demands better research on women's health
- Warning issued for staff wearing PPE during warm weather
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Patient Safety Commissioner for Scotland Posted
- Long Covid: What information do patients and staff need to improve care and understanding? Posted
- Which is the best way to save an injured person? Posted
- Overseas Patient Problems! Posted
- Safety Culture Survey Posted