Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Incidence, co-occurrence, and evolution of long-COVID features: A 6-month retrospective cohort study of 273,618 survivors of COVID-19 (28 September 2021)
- 10 lessons for speaking-up: learning from Virginia Mason’s PSA system
- Patient Safety Authority: I AM Patient Safety 2022 Achievement Awards
- Patient experience from the vantage point of a hospitalized patient safety expert: a personal commentary (3 October 2021)
- Before/after intervention study to determine impact on life-cycle carbon footprint of converting from single-use to reusable sharps containers in 40 UK NHS trusts (27 September 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Trusts failing to report ‘concerning’ numbers of hospital-acquired covid cases
- Austerity since 2010 linked to tens of thousands more deaths than expected
- CQC criticises care scandal trust for 'unsafe staffing'
- Covid test lab suspended over wrong results
- White doctors in London are six times more likely to be offered jobs than black doctors