The Awards publicly acknowledge and celebrate important work in patient safety, while sharing learning and successes to improve patient safety.
Each winning entry will receive a cash prize to enable them to visit another team or organisation to learn more about patient safety...Do you want to receive our newsletter?
A Practical Guide to Human Factors in Healthcare 23 September 2019 De Vere West One Conference Centre, London
Digital Mental Health for Adults and Older People 23 September 2019 1, Wimpole Street, London
Patient Safety Learning Annual Conference 2019 02 October 2019 The King's Fund, 11–13 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN, United Kingdom
Discover innovative and emerging trends in patient safety & quality improvement 08 October 2019 Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
A New Strategy for Patient Safety: Insight, Infrastructure, Initiatives 16 October 2019 07:30 Manchester Conference Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Intravenous Infusion Administration: A Comparative Study of Practices and Errors Between the United States and England and Their Implications for Patient Safety
- Prevalence, severity, and nature of preventable patient harm across medical care settings: systematic review and meta-analysis
- What about the patients? Experience is the weakest of the three arms of quality
- NHS Resolution: Annual report and accounts 2018/19
- HSIB: Investigation into failures in communication or follow-up of unexpected significant radiological findings (July 2019)