Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Can the NHS live with Covid? (Independent, 3 May 2022)
- Fatal solution. How a healthcare system used tragedy to transform itself and redefine Just Culture (11 May 2022)
- Staff perceptions of patient safety in the NHS ambulance services: an exploratory qualitative study (1 March 2022)
- Diagnostic trajectories in primary care at 12 months: an observational cohort study (4 May 2022)
- The role of human factors in improving patient safety (16 May 2022)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- What is monkeypox and how do you catch it?
- Wrong surgery and jabs among hundreds of NHS ‘never events’
- NHS England ends covid ‘command and control’ measures
- Obese adults set to outnumber those at healthy weight in UK within five years, report warns
- The trusts making least progress in improving maternity services