Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- International Long Term Care Policy Network: The COVID-19 long-term care situation in England (19 November 2020)
- The Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine: Voices from the frontline of critical care (November 2020)
- The neurological symptoms of Long COVID-19: A comparison with other neurological conditions and implications for healthcare services
- Department of Health and Social Care: Staying mentally well: winter plan 2020 to 2021
- Surgical skills videos: Medicine Gov Youtube Channel
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Regulator sorry for manager’s ‘five years of hell’
- Eleven patients suffered harm after ambulance handover delays
- London hospital maternity unit criticised by regulator after mother’s death
- COVID-19: Lung damage 'identified' in study
- NHS workforce ‘could not cope’ with third wave
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Ward-patient eQMS with error recovery protocols saves many thousands of lives globally Posted
- Want to know why AI can be tricky Posted
- Long Covid: Where are these clinics? Posted
- Is the word 'Whistleblowing' taboo? Posted
- Data and permissions Posted