Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- OrphanAnesthesia: Patient Safety Card
- Finding mum: Sue's 7 learning's after caring for her mother with dementia (17 February 2021)
- Bereaved families have been used as pawns in a political game (25 February 2021)
- HSIB. Maternal death: learning from maternal death investigations during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic (February 2021)
- Jocelyn Cornwell: Reflections on 15 years of the Point of Care (8 January 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Thousands of urgent operations building up across London as Covid pressures continue
- Oxygen shortages endangering half a million Covid patients every day in poorest countries, research shows
- Jeremy Hunt’s safety programme has stalled, say bereaved families
- Covid: Half with cancer signs didn't contact GP in first wave
- MHRA warns of pregabalin ‘breathing difficulties’
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- What has been the impact of the Prescribing Competency Framework? Posted
- How do we make hysteroscopy processes safer for patients? Posted
- Ward-patient eQMS with error recovery protocols saves many thousands of lives globally Posted
- OSHversity: Workplace health, wellness and productivity course Posted
- Vaccines for COVID-19: What are the Human Factors and ergonomic issues that should be considered? Posted