Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Understanding how midwives employed by the National Health Service facilitate women’s alternative birthing choices: Findings from a feminist pragmatist study (November 2020)
- Guide to producing health information for children and young people (2020)
- Health Educataion England: 10 quick wins for managing COVID surge in ICU
- Patient Safety Story: The next chapter (21 January 2021)
- Good communication with patients who are waiting for care (January 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- My ‘Long Covid’ nightmare: Still sick after 6 months
- We're about to see a wave of long Covid. When will ministers take it seriously?
- Severe and long Covid risk could be established ‘very early on’
- Covid: How a £20 gadget could save lives
- COVID-19: Working in medicine is “pretty awful” right now, says college president
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- 30% of COVID patients in England readmitted Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- Vaccines for COVID-19: What are the Human Factors and ergonomic issues that should be considered? Posted
- Which are the best Interdisciplinary Open Access Journals Posted
- Feed the NHS frontline Posted