Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- CQC's draft strategy for discussion (September 2020)
- Doctors coping with COVID: Tradeoffs’s Dan Gorenstein interviews Dr Albert Wu about the mental health of frontline health care workers
- The Swiss cheese respiratory virus pandemic defence
- CQC: Out of sight – who cares?: Restraint, segregation and seclusion review (23 October 2020)
- Skills for Care: The state of the adult social care sector and workforce in England (October 2020 )
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Mother and baby units: 'It's our job to keep them safe'
- Endometriosis: Urgent action required to stop women with this excruciatingly painful condition being let down for years
- Baby death prompts new maternity concerns at Morecambe Bay hospital trust
- NHS denies elderly people were refused care during early Covid
- Misery of the COVID-19 long-haulers: ‘We’re all guinea pigs, we don’t know what’s around the corner’
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Welcome - AI - The challenge of adopting safe solutions Posted
- Long Covid: Where are these clinics? Posted
- COVID-19 long-haulers: are they receiving the right support? Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- Is the word 'Whistleblowing' taboo? Posted