Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Cervical screening: support for people who feel anxious about attending
- National Diabetes In-patient Audit - Harms (NaDIA-Harms)
- Leaflet on reduced fetal movement
- Effect of Implementation of Aerosol Respiratory Protective Equipment, Vaccination and Natural Infection on a Covid-19 Cohort Ward: A Retrospective Observational Cohort Study (May 2021)
- National guidance for post-COVID syndrome assessment clinics (updated April 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- UK women forced to wear face masks during labour, charity finds
- Patients harmed after roll-out of new IT system
- Government alert over surge in respiratory virus affecting babies and toddlers
- Parents seek second inquest into baby's hospital death
- Patients needing scans to be ranked on risk of becoming disabled
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- NICE pain guidance - we want to hear your thoughts Posted
- Safety Culture Survey Posted
- Have you accessed a Long COVID clinic? Posted
- Are you an NHS manager who oversees intentional rounding or double-checking medications administration? Posted