Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Risk factors associated with post−COVID-19 condition: A systematic review and meta-analysis (23 March 2023)
- Fit for the future: How a healthy population will unlock a stronger Britain (Tony Blair Institute for Global Change, 23 March 2023)
- Private Health Information Network (PHIN): Videos to help patients considering private medical treatment
- Lessons learned from Arab Health 2023: Unlocking the potential of Connected Medication Management in the UK
- The Beryl Institute Global Experience Measure - Validation survey (March 2023)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- USA: Healthcare leaders, staff differ on safety culture views
- "There is a level of complacency": trial exposes UK’s vulnerability to organ harvesting
- Ringfence 10% of UK health spending for preventive measures, report urges
- Police investigating ‘sexual assault’ at scandal-hit children’s hospital as watchdog threatens closure
- NHS to miss April deadline to end 78-week waits by around 11k patients
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Pain during IUD fitting Posted
- Have you been involved in an extravasation injury? Posted
- Empowering staff to speak up - CUS mnemonic Posted
- Choice of words ... Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
Whistleblowing Awareness Week
Whistleblowing Awareness Week (20-24 March) aims to dispel the stigma and suspicion that overshadow whistleblowers. It will also set out how the Whistleblowing Bill developed by WhistleblowersUK for the APPG for Whistleblowing will transform the way that whistleblowers and whistleblowing are treated.
There are a number of events going on for Whistleblowing Awareness Week.
We also have many resources in our Whistleblowing area of the hub, including blogs from hub topic leads Steve Turner and Hugh Wilkins.Read more