A call for hub topic leaders
Do you want to play a key role in developing the hub, the first platform of its kind dedicated to sharing learning for patient safety? We are looking for topic leaders in the following areas: commissioning, GP and primary care, social care, regulations, maternity, paediatrics and mental health. Read more.
- Who should investigate? Part 3. A series of blogs from Dr Martin Langham
- High level principles for good practice in remote consultations and prescribing (8 November 2019)
- BMJ: Patient safety after implementation of a coproduced family centered communication programme: multicenter before and after intervention study (December 2018)
- NHS Improvement: National patient safety incident reports (September 2019)
- HSJ Patient Safety Award 2019: Wessex Academic Health Science Network – National Polypharmacy Prescribing Comparators
- Safety ratings published: are they helpful or not?
- Does your employer praise staff and patients for reporting safety concerns?
- Models of good practice for patient engagement in patient safety
- SBAR handovers
- Challenges with improving patient safety at a big trust / community as oppose to smaller trusts
Building the dementia pathway: delivering place-based care 13 November 2019 The King's Fund, London, W1G 0AN, United Kingdom
Human Factors Masterclass by Eastern Academic Health Science Network 20 November 2019 DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge Belfry, Back Lane, Cambourne , CB23 6BW, United Kingdom
Human Factors Conference 21 November 2019 Royal Colege of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, Glasgow, 232-242 St Vincent St , G2 5RJ, United Kingdom
NHS Resolution: The clinical reality of Emergency Department claims 21 November 2019 International Centre of Life, Times Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4EP, United Kingdom
Mind the Gap: integrating human factors & ergonomics into health and social care 21 November 2019 The Durham Centre, Belmont Industrial Estate , Durham , DH1 1TN, United Kingdom