Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Life after critical care: What to expect and how best to support recovery (webinar recording, 11 August)
- Decolonising dermatology: why black and brown skin need better treatment (13 August 2020)
- RCOT: How to conserve your energy – Practical advice for people during and after having COVID-19
- National Learning Report: Neonatal collapse alongside skin-to-skin contact (13 August 2020)
- Better than cure: Injury prevention policy (13 August 2020)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Patient bleeds to death in hospital run by scandal-hit trust
- Record poor performance ‘dashes hopes of near normal’
- Hospital has 'closed its doors' to patients, LMC warns NHS England
- Inspectors criticise poor nursing and leadership in latest damning report
- Contact tracing app to give users COVID-19 ‘risk score’
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Blacklisting by the NHS...it never ends? Posted
- Staff safety Posted
- Giant poster helps explain the Critical Care Unit to visitors and relatives Posted
- GP Referrals: Your COVID Recovery Posted
- Sepsis UK and LongCovid.org working together Posted