Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Latest issue of the Operating Theatre Journal
- We must confront sexual violence in the NHS to prevent further institutional harm (BMJ, 18 September 2023)
- The impact of virtual consultations on the quality of primary care: Systematic review (30 August 2023)
- What labour force survey data can tell us about the workforce in the health and social care sector (1 September 2023)
- Time for a reset on safety? Highlights from day one of the HSJ Patient Safety Congress (18 September 2023)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Provider fined record £1.5m over patient death
- Sexual harassment: Women medics in NHS 'pressured into sex'
- ‘Zero harm is unachievable’, says NHS England safety chief
- Fear and anger of cancer patient, with months to live, whose chemotherapy was delayed due to strikes
- Trans woman’s death ‘preventable with right support’, mother says
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- PSSD: Long-lasting sexual dysfunction after taking antidepressants Posted
- Efficiency and cost saving case study Posted
- Share your experience of orthodontist and dentistry services Posted
- PSIRF Training Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted