Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Saving and improving lives: the future of UK clinical research delivery (March 2021)
- Management of patients presenting to the Emergency Department/ Acute Medicine with symptoms following vaccination (April 2021)
- Improving care by involving people affected by diabetes (Diabetes UK)
- The role of improvement during the response to COVID-19: insights from the Q community (March 2021)
- Report: The role of improvement during the response to COVID-19 (March 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- ‘Staff have been treated like cannon fodder’: NHS bosses issue stark warning on future of health service
- Maternity scandal investigation has received nearly 200 cases, says family
- COVID-19: Colleges publish guidance after patients attend emergency departments with vaccine concerns
- Covid death rates twice as high in zero-hours and casual jobs, study suggests
- Rapid Covid testing in England may be scaled back over false positives
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- NICE pain guidance - we want to hear your thoughts Posted
- Safety Culture Survey Posted
- Have you accessed a Long COVID clinic? Posted
- Are you an NHS manager who oversees intentional rounding or double-checking medications administration? Posted