Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- David Oliver: Lessons for NHS staff from the Grenfell inquiry - BMJ (30 November 2021)
- National Institute for Health Research: Diversity data report 2021/21 (1 December 2021)
- Training video: The Bias Trap – A Way Forward (25 November 2021)
- How design thinking is improving patient-caregiver conversations (3 November 2017)
- An independent investigation into Urology services at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (November 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- ‘Challenged’ trust plans to move patients to chairs to free up beds
- CQC threatens to suspend licence of ‘large scale’ GP provider
- NHS forecasts 230,000 extra cases of PTSD in England due to Covid
- GPs in England may stop monitoring vulnerable patients
- Dental patients 'might never' get 6-month check-ups again
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- How do we make hysteroscopy processes safer for patients? Posted
- Hysteroscopy Posted
- Pain during IUD fitting Posted
- Staff access to water while on shift Posted
- How effective are treatment and support apps for Long Covid patients? Posted