Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Royal College of General Practitioners: General practice in the post Covid world Challenges and opportunities for general practice (7 July 2020)
- Freedom to Speak Up Index Report 2020 (9 July 2020)
- NHS North Tees and Hartlepool: Redesign of OPAT (Out-patient Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy) services to improve capacity and patient experience
- Five X More campaign: Improving maternal mortality rates and health outcomes for black women
- User-testing guidelines to improve the safety of intravenous medicines administration: a randomised in situ simulation study
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Non-invasive ventilation deaths fell for first time in 2019, audit finds
- Government delay could see people miss out on vaccines
- Coronavirus: Dementia patients 'deteriorating' without family visits
- If we only ever sanctify the NHS, its harrowing failures will NEVER be cured, says Ian Birrell
- NHS patients in England face longest waits on record for surgery and cancer care
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- SBAR handovers Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- COVID-19 long-haulers: are they receiving the right support? Posted
- Responding to COVID: How do we coordinate new guidance quickly and safely? Posted
- Infographics for PPE Posted