Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Developing a simulation safety policy for translational simulation programs in healthcare (24 January 2022)
- Talking General Practice Podcast: Looking after GP mental health at a time of crisis (30 September 2022)
- VODG - Commission on COVID-19, Disablism and Systemic Racism (October 2022)
- Welsh Government - Open consultation: The Duty of Candour (20 September 2022)
- How old is too old when it comes to expired drugs? And everything else you’ve always wanted to know about your medication (September 2022)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Latest Covid surge a ‘heavy straw on camel’s back’ for every hospital in UK
- Trusts ‘rationing’ crisis support as only seven ICSs achieve service expansion
- Hospital accused of ‘cover up’ after review finds failings in delivery of baby born with brain damage
- Scottish Government orders review as neonatal deaths higher than expected
- ‘Perilous’ shortage of homecare workers leaves patients trapped in hospitals
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Can the NHS learn from healthcare systems overseas? Posted
- Call 4 Concern Posted
- Are you currently working on an inpatient mental health ward in the UK? Posted