Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Industry Voices—3 actions to support healthcare workers' well-being during COVID-19 (9 June 2020)
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland. Online psychological toolkit for challenging times: Wellbeing insight study from Scotland's National Wellbeing Hub
- The Joint Commission. Health care worker safety checklists: Protecting those who serve (5 November 2019)
- My hospital experiences during COVID-19 by Chris Maddocks
- Learning about healthcare work in a pandemic (17 September 2020)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- Medics missing mental illness diagnosis in more than one in four patients, data suggests
- Hospitals told not to test staff or patients for COVID-19
- Doctor error contributed to anorexic woman's death
- Hospital admissions for seven major non-Covid illnesses, including heart attacks, slump by 173,000
- Stillbirths and neonatal deaths could be avoided with more government investment