Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Webinar: Health literacy, shared decision making and health inequalities – what do we know and what can we do better? (25 January 2022)
- Continuity of GP care for patients with dementia: impact on prescribing and the health of patients (24 January 2022)
- Mapping the resilience performance of community pharmacy to maintain patient safety during the Covid-19 pandemic (17 January 2022)
- Sleep deprived NHS doctors: ‘I realised my error when the patient collapsed’ (17 January 2022)
- Crisis checklists for in-hospital emergencies: expert consensus, simulation testing and recommendations for a template determined by a multi-institutional and multi-disciplinary learning collaborative (2017)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- NHSE calls on systems and maternity leads to vaccinate more pregnant women
- Number of patients 'medically fit' to leave hospital increases
- Nearly 50% of blood cancer patients insufficiently protected against Omicron after three jabs, study says
- Almost 100,000 could unknowingly have potentially deadly heart valve disease
- Long Covid: doctors find ‘antibody signature’ for patients most at risk
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Getting treatment and support for UTIs Posted
- Healthcare staff experience of a serious safety incident Posted
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- Pain during IUD fitting Posted
- Independent Review into the handling of whistleblowing at West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust Posted