Search our content rich library for resources, tools, videos and much more.
- Samaritans: Our work in prisons
- My daughter's bipolar diagnosis was communicated without consideration for the psychological impact
- 3 P's in a Pod poster (identifying red flags in pregnant women)
- Supporting someone with suicidal thoughts
- Research project participants: Improving safety and quality in mental healthcare (May 2021)
Keep up to date with the latest patient safety news.
- How making mental wellbeing a priority can lower healthcare costs
- COVID-19: Doctors feel under pressure to work extra shifts unpaid, survey shows
- Millions of pounds to treat young people with eating disorders diverted elsewhere
- Nurse in court accused of murdering eight babies
- NHS to offer new drug that halves the risk of cancer returning
Join our communities to start discussions and make new contacts.
- Painful hysteroscopy Posted
- NICE pain guidance - we want to hear your thoughts Posted
- Safety Culture Survey Posted
- Have you accessed a Long COVID clinic? Posted
- Are you an NHS manager who oversees intentional rounding or double-checking medications administration? Posted