The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England. The CQC make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and encourage care services to improve.
- Register care providers.
- Monitor, inspect and rate services.
- Take action to protect people who use services.
- Speak with our independent voice, publishing our views on major quality issues in health and social care.
Throughout their work they:
- Protect the rights of vulnerable people, including those restricted under the Mental Health Act.
- Listen to and act on your experiences.
- Involve the public and people who receive care
- Work with other organisations and public groups.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now