An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
What have you done or found that has, or can, make a difference to patient safety? Whether it is already published content that you wish to highlight or your own original content that you would like to share, we would love to hear about it. By working collaboratively and sharing knowledge we will help each other drive change and improve the lives of patients.Share content Guidelines for sharing
Latest shared content from hub users
- How a single piece of paper could help solve complex patient safety issues
- Human factors – the scientific study of man in her built environment. Part 4 of the ‘why investigate’ series
- Why isn’t After Action Review used more widely in the NHS?
- Transforming care in Cornwall: A review of the quality of the lives of people with learning disabilities a decade post‐discharge from hospital
- Develop safe airway management strategies for your patients: a free course from FutureLearn