An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
What have you done or found that has, or can, make a difference to patient safety? Whether it is already published content that you wish to highlight or your own original content that you would like to share, we would love to hear about it. By working collaboratively and sharing knowledge we will help each other drive change and improve the lives of patients.Share content Guidelines for sharing
Latest shared content from hub users
- Make or Break: Incivility in the workplace (Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, 2019)
- Video: Sepsis survivor Dave Carson
- BMA: Caring, supportive, collaborative - Doctors’ vision for change in the NHS (September 2019)
- NHS Imperial College Healthcare: Our safety improvement journey
- The Royal College of Pathologists: Patient safety and quality strategy 2019