An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
This is the area of the hub where you can upload links to articles, useful resources and tools, or submit your own piece of original writing*. It's a great opportunity to contribute to the hub, share knowledge and drive forward improvements for patient safety.
Perhaps you are a member of staff, patient or relative with a safety experience or concern to share? Or you might have found a useful tool or resource that you would like to share more widely, so others can benefit too. There is the option to post anonymously if you prefer.
Click on the 'share content' icon below to get started. The online form will guide you through the process. If you have any questions about how to share content, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All content is checked before being published to make sure that it is in line with our acceptable use policy.
Latest shared content from hub users
- UK Disability Survey (opened 15 January 2021)
- National learning report: Never Events analysis of HSIB's national investigations report (21 January 2021)
- Minister acknowledges patients’ concerns about painful hysteroscopies; but will action be taken? (January 2021)
- Communications toolkit for local maternity teams to improve communications with Black, Asian and minority ethnic women
- Time to act: A state of the nation report on surgical site infections in the UK (December 2020)