An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
This is the area of the hub where you can upload links to articles, useful resources and tools, or submit your own piece of original writing*. It's a great opportunity to contribute to the hub, share knowledge and drive forward improvements for patient safety.
Perhaps you are a member of staff, patient or relative with a safety experience or concern to share? Or you might have found a useful tool or resource that you would like to share more widely, so others can benefit too. There is the option to post anonymously if you prefer.
Click on the 'share content' icon below to get started. The online form will guide you through the process. If you have any questions about how to share content, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All content is checked before being published to make sure that it is in line with our acceptable use policy.
Latest shared content from hub users
- Surgical activity in England and Wales during the COVID-19 pandemic: a nationwide observational cohort study
- Causes and conditions in patient safety
- Shared decision making (NICE Guideline, 17 June 2021)
- SUDEP and seizure safety checklist: supporting clinicians in discussing risk with people with epilepsy
- Being treated in your home rather than in hospital: convenient and comforting, or unsafe and unreliable?