An experience? Tools or resources? An innovative idea?
This is the area of the hub where you can upload links to articles, useful resources and tools, or submit your own piece of original writing*. It's a great opportunity to contribute to the hub, share knowledge and drive forward improvements for patient safety.
Perhaps you are a member of staff, patient or relative with a safety experience or concern to share? Or you might have found a useful tool or resource that you would like to share more widely, so others can benefit too. There is the option to post anonymously if you prefer.
Click on the 'share content' icon below to get started. The online form will guide you through the process. If you have any questions about how to share content, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All content is checked before being published to make sure that it is in line with our acceptable use policy.
Latest shared content from hub users
- A call to action: Supporting leaders at all levels to embrace freedom to speak up (HSJ, 27 May 2022)
- The Breen bill to protect health providers is well-intentioned. But it won’t stop burnout (21 March 2022)
- National Voices - Behind the Headlines: the unequal impact of the cost of living crisis (May 2022)
- Environmental SARS-CoV-2 contamination in hospital rooms of patients with acute COVID-19 (13 May 2022)
- Think Local Act Personal - Personalised care & support planning tool (May 2022)