I have been thinking recently about the challenges which is posed towards larger trusts with regards to patient safety. Particularly with getting information disseminated to all staff and being reliant on endless emails. I have recently done some work with our Action Card App which has posed its own challenges particularly with physically getting around the Departments, spreading the word, and assisting people on the app itself. What really helped us iare screen savers, twitter and having those key conversations with stakeholders within the trust. I was wondering what everyone elses perspectives were?
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
I have been thinking recently about the challenges which is posed towards larger trusts with regards to patient safety. Particularly with getting information disseminated to all staff and being reliant on endless emails. I have recently done some work with our Action Card App which has posed its own challenges particularly with physically getting around the Departments, spreading the word, and assisting people on the app itself. What really helped us iare screen savers, twitter and having those key conversations with stakeholders within the trust. I was wondering what everyone elses perspectives were?