The Scottish Patient Safety Programme share ideas, insights and examples of positive emerging practice from across health and social care from organisations recognising that safe staff equates with safe care.
- Online psychological toolkit for challenging times | from Scotland's National Wellbeing Hub
- Staff wellbeing initiatives at adult acute care sites | from NHS Lothian
- What we learned about improving frontline staff health and wellbeing | from The Mungo Foundation
- Valuing our social care colleagues | from Blackwood Homes and Care
- Can a wellbeing 'Extreme Team' promote patient safety? | from NHS Ayrshire & Arran
- Going the extra mile for colleagues | from NHS 24
- Many voices more powerful than one | from the Scottish Student Mental Health Nurse Forum