This document outlines the identity and strategy of the European Patient Safety Foundation (EPSF), an independent, public interest foundation based in Belgium.
Significant improvement in patient safety is possible by empowering patients and healthcare professionals through people-driven, collaborative and sustainable approaches.
To improve patient safety in Europe by:
- empowering people for patient safety.
- developing innovative, meaningful, sustainable and replicable patient safety projects.
- creating a European multidisciplinary platform for exchanging knowledge and best practices.
- promoting and stimulating application of best practices that lead to longlasting changes in safety culture in healthcare.
- People Focus: We believe that development of safer healthcare system is only possible whenever we listen, empower, and support healthcare workers and patients.
- Collaboration: European, multi-specialty collaboration is essential to achieve sustainable improvement of patient safety in Europe.
- Ethics: Integrity, honesty, mutual respect and clear ethical rules are crucial for the establishment of long-lasting partnerships.
- Driving for quality: Anything we do, we do it well.
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now