AvMA’s self-help guides have been written by experts to help guide you through the process of taking action following a medical injury.
In clear and straightforward language, they set out the procedures you will need to follow, and legal rights and obligations, and contain useful contact details for regulatory bodies, advice services and other organisations that may be of help.
- AvMA’s services
- General information
- Making a complaint about NHS or private healthcare
- Accessing medical records
- Serious incident reports
- Brain injuries at birth
- Help with an inquest
- Raising concerns about a healthcare worker
- Making a legal claim for compensation
- Understanding legal claims
- Complaining about your solicitor.