NHS England are preparing for the introduction of a new Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF), outlining how providers should respond to patient safety incidents and how and when a patient safety investigation should be conducted.
- Working with early adopters
- Introductory version of the PSIRF
- PSIRF implementation timescales
- Patient safety investigation resources
- List of early adopters
- Responding to patient safety incidents patient story videos
- Developing the PSIRF
Follow the link below to access all of the content.