When John and I introduced Below Ten Thousand to our audience, we relied heavily on creating the image of a plane skimming the treetops
The image formed a Cognitive link to an action which invoked a behavioural team response which then optimised the performance environment.
Creating the image contributed to our success.
To help clinicians (wanting to improve patient and staff safety using ideas born of their own reflective practice) be brave in the face of hierarchal opposition, I’ve recently settled on the image of the ‘sword in the stone’.
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
When John and I introduced Below Ten Thousand to our audience, we relied heavily on creating the image of a plane skimming the treetops
The image formed a Cognitive link to an action which invoked a behavioural team response which then optimised the performance environment.
Creating the image contributed to our success.
To help clinicians (wanting to improve patient and staff safety using ideas born of their own reflective practice) be brave in the face of hierarchal opposition, I’ve recently settled on the image of the ‘sword in the stone’.
Your thought, please!
https://www.belowtenthousand.com/single-post/2019/09/17/Excalibur