On Friday 17 September 2021 the World Health Organization (WHO) held their World Patient Safety Day 2021 Virtual Global Conference, focused on the theme of ‘Safe maternal and newborn care’. This page contains links to a number of presentations from the event.
- Global landscape in maternal and newborn health (Dr Anshu Banerjee - Director, Department of Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health and Ageing at the WHO)
- Respectful childbirth for all women and newborns (Dr Ian Askew - Director, Department of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Research at the WHO)
- Towards eliminating avoidable harm in maternal and newborn care: launch of World Patient Safety Day goals 2021 (Dr Neelam Dhingra - Unit Head, Patient Safety Flagship at the WHO)
- Maintaining safe functioning of maternal and newborn services during the COVID-19 pandemic (Dr Rudi Eggers - Director, Integrated Health Services at the WHO)
- Economics of patient safety (Professor Niek Klazinga - Head of the OECD Health Care Quality Indicator Programme)
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now