Objectives of the Medical Technology Group's guide to meaningful patient involvement:
- To identify what is meant by meaningful patient involvement and determine which organisations are involving patients in this way.
- To assess where gaps currently exist within the NHS for meaningful patient involvement.
- To make the case for why patient involvement is important.
- To shine a spotlight on how ICSs are involving patients in their decision making and within formal roles.
- To highlight any best practice, poor practice or regional variation in patient involvement at the ICS level.
- To ensure that the patient voice is represented at every point of the decision-making process.
The MTG guide to meaningful patient involvement (December 2022) https://mtg.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/MTG-Guide-to-Meaningful-Patient-Involvement.pdf
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now