Healthcare Quarterly is a Canadian publication and this issue, supported by the Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI), focuses on patient safety.
- Patient Safety: We’ve Come a Long Way
- National Patient Safety Consortium: Learning from Large-Scale Collaboration
- Patient Engagement in a Large-Scale Change Initiative: “As Safe as Possible, as Soon as Possible”
- Commentary: Three Ideas About “Post-Vention”
- Patient Safety Never Events: Cross-Canada Checkup
- Empowering Patients: 5 Questions to Ask About Your Medications
- Accelerating Post-Surgical Best Practices Using Enhanced Recovery After Surgery
- Patient Safety Culture Bundle for CEOs and Senior Leaders
- Commentary: We Must Look at Multiple Perspectives
- Homecare Safety Virtual Quality Improvement Collaboratives
- Commentary: Patient Safety in the Home
- Measuring and Monitoring Healthcare-Associated Infections: A Canadian Collaboration to Better Understand the Magnitude of the Problem
- Patient Safety: Patient Involvement Matters.
Healthcare Quarterly: Special Issue – Patient Safety https://www.longwoods.com/product/download/code/26038
0 reactions so far