This report by The Point of Care Foundation, looks at staff engagement in three NHS hospital trusts and provides insights into the views of staff and managers.
Three case studies
- Acute: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Mental Health and Community Trust: Tees, Esk & Wear Valley
- District General Hospital: Kettering
What will I learn?
- What does employee engagement mean in the NHS?
- How is engagement measured?
- Why is employee engagement important in the NHS?
- What are the enablers and barriers to good staff engagement in the NHS?
- What interventions are effective in improving employee engagement in the NHS?
The case for employee engagement in the NHS: three case studies https://s16682.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Point_of_Care_Report_2018.pdf
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now