This report by The Point of Care Foundation, looks at staff engagement in three NHS hospital trusts and provides insights into the views of staff and managers.
Three case studies
- Acute: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Mental Health and Community Trust: Tees, Esk & Wear Valley
- District General Hospital: Kettering
What will I learn?
- What does employee engagement mean in the NHS?
- How is engagement measured?
- Why is employee engagement important in the NHS?
- What are the enablers and barriers to good staff engagement in the NHS?
- What interventions are effective in improving employee engagement in the NHS?
The case for employee engagement in the NHS: three case studies https://s16682.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Point_of_Care_Report_2018.pdf
0 reactions so far