Join the Patient Safety Movement in celebrating our 10th anniversary summit with world-renowned speakers and panelists discussing the latest challenges and solutions in patient safety. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to renew your organisation’s commitment to a culture of safety and make global connections to like-minded individuals working to eliminate preventable patient and healthcare worker harm. Attendees include patient safety experts, clinicians, healthcare administrators, government officials, representatives from MedTech and Biotech industries, patients and patient advocates, academicians, and policymakers.
- President William J. Clinton. The 42nd President of the United States. The William J. Clinton Foundation focuses on community service programs of community service addressing global issues of health care, education, clean energy and environment, job training, and entrepreneurship in under-developed countries.
- The Right Honourable Jeremy Hunt. Chancellor of the Exchequer, United Kingdom. His ministerial role as the government’s chief financial minister carries responsibilities regarding fiscal policy, monetary policy, and work of the Treasury.
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. Director-General of World Health Organization, recognized globally as a health scholar, advocate and diplomat leveraging his experience in research, operations, and leadership in emergency responses.
- Joe Kiani. Founder & Immediate Past Chairman of the Patient Safety Movement Foundation Founder. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Masimo Corporation
- Donald M. Berwick, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, an organization he co-founded and led as President and CEO for 19 years. He is one of the nation’s leading authorities on health care quality and improvement.
- Jannicke Mellin-Olsen, Governance Board Member of the Patient Safety Movement Foundation and Past President of the World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists known for her dedication to organizational work. The first Norwegian female physician to complete her voluntary military services. Currently an anesthesiologist for the Norwegian Healthcare System.
- Anthony Staines, Patient Safety Program Director at the Fédération des hôpitaux Vaudois in Switzerland and Deputy Editor of the International Journal for Quality in Health Care. Author of a doctoral dissertation on the impact of hospital quality improvement programs on clinical outcomes.
- Sir Liam Donaldson, Founder and Chair of the World Alliance for Patient Safety and Professor of Public Health of Faculty of Epidemiology & Population Health for London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- Neelam Dhingra, Unit Head of the World Health Organization Patient Safety Flagship: A Decade of Patient Safety 2020-2030.
- Peter Pronovost, Chief Quality & Clinical Transformation Officer and Veale Distinguished Chair in Leadership and Clinical Transformation at the University Hospitals.
- Stephanie Mercado, Chief Executive Officer of the National Association for Healthcare Quality.
- Michelle Schreiber, Director of the Quality Measurement and Value-Based Incentives Group, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Konrad Reinhart, Senior Professor for Sepsis Awareness and Advocacy, Charité, Berlin, Founding President of the Global Sepsis Alliance, Chair of the Sepsis Foundation.
- Peter Ziese, Chief Medical Officer and Head of Medical Strategy & Innovation, PHILIPS.
- Francisco Valero-Cuevas, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, University of Southern California.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now