Skip to content

Aston02

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aston02

  1. Community Post
    Hi Steve. I do not doubt what you are saying about blacklisting but if your sure about what you suspect have you considered going down the FOI request route?. I realise this means more emails etc but it could throw some light on your issues. Could I also say that is there anything genuinely wrong with your job applications. An example could be that you did not answer the questions correctly whether on paper or at interview. Its a mistake I have made several times and I am sure many others have as well and therefore they failed to secure a job
  2. C6f3d33fd39f3fc88da0cdf57f1a623a
    Thank you for sharing with us the incident which is clearly something that will harm a patient. Firstly you should be congratulated in speaking up while others stood back and said nothing. Stand firm in your beliefs that you have done the right thing and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. With regard to the FTSPUG service, I used the service at my current hospital after an unauthorised visitor made their way into an operating theatre. While I challenged what the person was doing in the operating theatre everyone including senior management looked the other way. After contacting the FTSUG service they took my complaint seriously and presented it to the board of Directors on my behalf.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.