Skip to content

Adonovan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adonovan

  1. Community Post
    Hi Helen, Claire and team My first note on 'the hub'! Fantastic knowledge sharing platform. My focus at the moment in a busy Healthcare Organisation that consists of 55 General Practices across the country, is how we engage with our patients and by that I feel we need to ask our patients how we are doing caring for them. We don't ask our patients enough what they want and expect to receive from a care team in general practice. We have attempted questionnaires and surveys in the past and feel there must be a better way of engaging with our patients - advocacy groups perhaps etc. I would be interested in receiving feedback and experiences I could take learning's from. I am interested in improving the design of our organisation so that staff can provide the best and safest care. thanks aine
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.