Skip to content

perbinder

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by perbinder

  1. Community Post
    @Tom Rose @Rosanna Hunt @JonathanK @Pramjit @Avashinee @Emma W I am sorry I have not followed this up. Please get in touch with me at [email protected] or my LinkedIn profile www.linkedin.com/in/perbindergrewal. I am very interested in how behaviours and culture impacts on PS. Thanks
  2. Community Post
    I am a surgeon on the south coast and I train healthcare staff in PS and HF. I want to collaborate with healthcare staff - NHS and non-NHS looking into culture, behaviours and conflict and their links to PS. It is very early stages at the moment and looking for people who would want to collaborate. I have approached a few places for funding.
  3. Community Post
    What about near hits in safety rather than near misses?
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.