Skip to content

userrep

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by userrep

  1. Community Post
    Thanks Steve. Once I had started speaking out about healthcare matters (30-odd years ago!) I felt freed to say what needed to be said - on behalf of patients and also professionals. It's ongoing.
  2. Community Post
    Great to see this problem on someone's agenda! For many years I've been appalled by the dreadful injustice meted out to healthcare workers who whistleblow for the sake of patient safety. Patients (too often) are also afraid to speak out - those who do so simply meet brick walls.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.