Skip to content

Lynne Williams

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynne Williams

  1. Community Post
    I went through a similar experience 4 years ago, when I had a hysteroscopy and then had an IUS inserted. It was very, very painful. The instruction to take paracetamol prior to the procedure was, at best, a joke and ‘at worst, an insult. I need my IUS changing now and I’m not going to because I can never go through anything like that again.
  2. Content Article
    How can we turn the good intentions of a policy into a working model that people use? How can we ensure policies are translated into real, practical solutions? In this blog, Lynne Williams discusses why effective policy implementation is as crucial and important as the content and why we need to look at policies as a collaborative project, headed up by Governance, but written in partnership with the staff that use them to ensure we provide consistent, safe care.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.