Skip to content

Jax8008

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jax8008

  1. Community Post
    Oh my goodness, I did a google search as I'm having hysteroscopy done under GA next Friday and came across this forum. Oh how I wished that I had seen it sooner. I had a bleeding discharge, 10 years post menopause, about 6 weeks ago and was referred for a hysteroscopy. If I had known then just how painful the procedure was going to be I think I would have demanded for it to be done under GA at the time. I have got quite a high pain threshold and so was quite shaken with the experience, even though the doctor was really good, she just was unable to get into my womb to have 'a good look around'. I was in a lot of pain for the rest of the day and well into the night. I have only read the first couple of replies but am going to take a further look back to see if there's any advice I can glean from them. Thanking you in advance Jackie
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.