If you think someone is in immediate danger, the quickest way to get help is to call an ambulance on 999.
This webpage from Samaritans includes further information and resources on:
- What to do if someone is in immediate danger or experiencing a mental health crisis.
- How to offer support
- What does ‘being there’ for someone involve?
- Creating a 'safety plan'
- Try to create a support network
- How often should I check in with them?
- Getting additional help for someone
- Looking after yourself
Follow the link below to find out more.
Supporting someone with suicidal thoughts https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/if-youre-worried-about-someone-else/supporting-someone-suicidal-thoughts/
0 reactions so far