This series of short guides aims to help providers and commissioners better understand the use of patient insight and to use it effectively in delivering local services.
These topics are covered in the guides:
- Seeking feedback in distressing or highly emotional situations
- Writing an effective questionnaire
- Building greater insight through qualitative research
- Helping people with a learning disability to give feedback
- How and when to commission new insight and feedback
- Insight – what is already available?
- The National Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMS) programme
NHSE - Bite-size guides to patient insight (23 August 2019) https://www.england.nhs.uk/publication/bite-size-guides-to-patient-insight/
0 reactions so far