Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust has produced this leaflet to help keep patients safe in hospital.
This leaflet includes patient information on:
- why is patient safety important
- how you can help
- your medicine
- recognising acute illness
- what happens if your Early Warning Score increases?
- what should relatives or friends do if they are worried that your health is worsening or not improving?
- blood clots
- safe surgery
- falls prevention advice
- preventing pressure ulcers.
Keeping you safe during your stay in hospital: Patient information leaflet https://www.northamptongeneral.nhs.uk/Patients-and-Visitors/For-inpatients/Downloads/PROOF-patient-safety-booklet-Jul-17-NGV1467-2-2.pdf
0 reactions so far