In this blog, Aleyah Babb-Benjamin, Outreach and Insight Manager at National Voices, shares insights from a Long Covid Webinar event that looked at how to develop a community-focussed response.
The blog shares topics discussed, including:
- providing a voice for people with Long Covid.
- genuine co-production.
- greater awareness of Long Covid symptoms.
- patients' experiences being validated.
- providing practical support for those with the condition.
- the impact of social determinants such as income, housing and discrimination on the levels of support people receive for Long Covid.
Blog - The story of Long Covid is the story of patients (11 November 2021) https://nationalvoices.org.uk/blogs/story-long-covid-story-patients?mc_cid=f49fc27242&mc_eid=63f2182b0b
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now