In this blog, Aleyah Babb-Benjamin, Outreach and Insight Manager at National Voices, shares insights from a Long Covid Webinar event that looked at how to develop a community-focussed response.
The blog shares topics discussed, including:
- providing a voice for people with Long Covid.
- genuine co-production.
- greater awareness of Long Covid symptoms.
- patients' experiences being validated.
- providing practical support for those with the condition.
- the impact of social determinants such as income, housing and discrimination on the levels of support people receive for Long Covid.