This webinar from the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors is about boosting organisational and personal performance by recognising, measuring and promoting wellness. It describes the development and application of indices to measure wellness using a 'Whole Life - Whole Organisation' approach.
- Ways for organisations to improve key performance indicators such as sales, productivity, customer service, reduction in accidents, quality, safety/liability, people retention, absence, presenteeism and levels of engagement/motivation
- Access to new software and management intelligence to support and implement a 3D next generation organisational improvement approach
- New certifications such as Certificate in Personal Performance - Wellness Management
- Global Wellness Indices for Healthcare, Hybrid Workers, Hazardous Industries and Universities (staff and students)
- New research and development and the growing international community of organisations and people active in Performance – Wellness – Health