Do you know the science behind what works and doesn’t work when it comes to keeping people safe in your organisation? Dr Drew Rae and Dr David Provan from the Safety Science Innovation Lab at Griffith University as they break down the latest safety research and provide you with practical management tips.
To help frame their conversation, they use the paper How Does Audit and Feedback Influence Intentions of Health Professionals to Improve Practice?
- Our feelings about audits
- Feedback from the audit process
- The format of a cluster-randomised trial
- Lab vs. field results
- How to act on audit results
- Analysing the study’s results
- Final takeaways.