Resuscitation Council UK’s Guidelines guarantee that health and care professionals across the UK share the same knowledge base surrounding teamwork and practice.
The 2021 Guidelines contain detailed information about basic and advanced life support for adults, paediatrics and newborns, as well as information on the use of Automated External Defibrillators and other topics.
- Executive summary of the main changes since the 2015 Guidelines
- Guidelines Process
- Epidemiology of cardiac arrest
- Systems saving lives
- Adult basic life support
- Adult advanced life support
- Special circumstances
- Post-resuscitation care
- Paediatric basic life support
- Paediatric advanced life support
- Newborn resuscitation and support of transition of infants at birth
- Contributors and Conflict of Interest