This guideline has been developed to support all Australia's Queensland Health workplaces to identify and manage fatigue risks. It draws on lessons learnt from over a decade of implementing fatigue risk management systems (FRMSs) in Queensland Hospital and Health Services (HHSs) and from proven approaches to safety risk management.
Principles for managing fatigue:
- A shared approach between the organisation and workers.
- A sound risk management approach through the application of the Defences in Depth model for fatigue risk management.
- A systemic approach that is incorporated into core business operations.
- An aware and informed workforce approach.
- An integrated approach that achieves consistency with existing health, safety and wellbeing management systems.
Queensland Health: Fatigue risk management systems https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0033/1137975/qh-gdl-401-3.3.PDF
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now