A list of guides that help to explain the coronavirus outbreak in an easy read format. Resources include those specifically designed for people with Downs Syndrome and learning disabilities. These guides and posters will help families, care providers and hospital staff communicate messages inclusively.
Easy read guides and advice on Coronavirus:
- Mencap – Information about coronavirus
- Down’s Syndrome Association – Coronavirus. What is it? How to stay safe?
- Inclusion International – COVID 19: Our members resources and processes
- Inclusion North- Easy read information guide about coronavirus
- BBC – Coronavirus information: What should I do? (Infographics)
Easy read posters
Photosymbols set of easy read posters about coronavirus (UK) including:
Poster 1 - How to stay safe
Poster 2 - Health issues
Poster 3 - What if you get ill?
Poster 4 - Staying at home
Poster 5 - Please don't spread it
Poster 6 - You must stay at home