On 28 August 2020, LongCovid.org and partners sent a letter to Jeremy Hunt, Chair of the Health & Social Care Committee, to ask for the UK Government to assemble a multi-disciplinary Long Covid taskforce to consider:
- improvements to (continuing) professional education
- more and better research
- quality psychosocial and mental health services
- better public health programmes
- help for NHS and social care workers to return to work safely
- funding for patient-led support groups.
The full letter can be read via the link below.