Jump to content
Credit Shared by Lana Nela on Twitter

A patient bought wrong aspirin from pharmacy and accidentally overdosed. Easily done with such similar packaging.


Shared by Lana Nela on Twitter

From the category:


· 47 images
  • 47 images
  • 8 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...