The Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF) sets out a new approach to learning and improving following patient safety incidents across the NHS in England.
Transition webinars focus on the different phases of the PSIRF preparation guide and feature presentations from NHS organisations currently transitioning to PSIRF.
- Tracey Herlihey, Head of Patient Safety Incident Response, NHS England
- Lauren Mosley, Head of Patient Safety Implementation, NHS England,
- Charity Mutiti, Patient Safety Specialist, NHS South West London ICB
- Marsha Jones , Deputy Chief Nurse, Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS trust
- Jeni Deborah Mwebaze, Director of Quality, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Patricia Goldrick, Senior Patient Safety and Improvement Manager, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now