Skip to content

Alice2May3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alice2May3

  1. F270d09620823a8ee1d7e80cc045adca
    I am a recipient of people within the medical community listening and basing their advise to me on incorrect data and a corrupt surgeon's "personal opinion" of me after he realised how severely he messed up with my case, this is both private and NHS. He has actively gone out of his way to blacklist me, to avoid me getting the surgical and medical care I have needed for years, because it will prove what exactly he has done. I have already had sepsis in the last few months due to the severity of my health and was told "if you weren't as severe as you are, we would have operated on you by now". I would like to read exactly what is being said about me on my NHS record. I would like to find out what the doctors are writing. I feel I'm on some blacklist. If anyone at all, can help me with any of the above, I would really like to hear from you. I would like to do everything in my power to stop this happening to others. I can't let this happen to my sons or husband if they ever need to trust the medical community. Thank you for reading.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.