Skip to content

disillusioned

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by disillusioned

  1. Community Post
    I have had several things said to me by doctors. When the extreme first started I was told by the doctor who put the sling in "mesh doesn't cause pain and this pain is too high up". I was told by another one whom I traveled a great distance to see, after describing in detail all the pain I was in "my you're one of the really fortunate ones, your husband is still with you." I had another doctor tear up a pathology report showing foreign body reaction "this is a bogus pathology report- mesh doesn't cause problems". I could tell you of many other things said to me. The medical profession, except for a select few, has ceased to care for their patients.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.