Skip to content

Tardisgirl98

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tardisgirl98

  1. Community Post
    Only recently I got the mirena coil in and insertion wasn't too painful for me but now the cramps afterwards feel almost like labour pains (that's the only way to describe it) and pain medication isn't doing anything, and only through my own research have I realised this could go on longer than just a few days (the doctor told me it would be mild period like cramps for 1 to 2 days) anyone else had a similar experience don't know if I should contact my doc or not or if they are just down playing the cramps like they normally do with women's pain
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.