Skip to content

Alisha

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alisha

  1. Community Post
    I had a hysteroscopy done today, and I wanted to share my positive experience to help balance out some of the negative reviews. On a scale of 1 to 10, the pain for me was just a 1! The procedure was incredibly quick—over within five minutes. The nurses were fantastic, chatting with me to keep me distracted. I even had a polyp removed and didn’t feel a thing! The only minor issue was a bit of bleeding afterward, but it wasn’t anything alarming. I took a paracetamol an hour before the procedure, and I’ve experienced no pain since. I was able to walk just fine afterward with no issues. For context, I have fibromyalgia and a low pain tolerance, so I understand how daunting this procedure might seem to some. Of course, everyone’s experience is different, and pain tolerance varies, but I wanted to reassure others that it can be manageable. If you’re worried about the negative reviews, I hope my experience offers some encouragement.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.