Skip to content

HT78

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HT78

  1. Community Post
    For background info, I have had 4 very normal, no pain relief, vaginal deliveries. I had an IUD fitted years ago and I found the whole thing extremely painful and quite traumatic. I have just went private to have another one fitted and all I can say is ‘what a difference!’ The clinic was clean, with a bed that could be raised through an electric mechanism to the perfect height for the dr (I do think this made the procedure easier). The dr was so friendly and informative. She inserted a numbing gel and the procedure itself was over within a minute, maybe 90 seconds max. The last time it lasted much, much longer. I was in no pain only slight discomfort, whereas, last time it was worse than childbirth! It is terrible that we should have to pay for a better experience. My experience should be the norm. I was a nervous wreck before getting it done again, but I came out of the clinic smiling!
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.