Skip to content

joan manning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joan manning

  1. Community Post
    I mainly object to the name; Physician Associate infers that the person is a physician. It should be Physician's Associate or Physician's Assistant. Many patients have told me they think PAs are junior doctors, training to be GPs I have also heard of PAs overstepping the work they are legally qualified & allowed to do and speaking as if they are doctors. They are not. They are helpers. They earn a very good salary. (£40,000+) I would never see one if I needed a doctor.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.