Skip to content

WCS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WCS

  1. Community Post
    I had this procedure earlier today. I feel really low and want to cry all the time. Think it’s shock. Take paracetamol they said beforehand. No way did that cover it. The most painful procedure I have ever had and I think I have a high pain tolerance. I found the speculum insertion and internal scan painful let alone what followed. Several biopsies taken as I have a strange shaped uterus and then a camera inserted for a look around. Once the consultant started I just wanted it over with, gritted my teeth and moaned and panted throughout. Feel sorry for the person waiting for their turn outside the procedure room. No way would I consent for this again without any form of anaesthetic and would advise others against it too - was certainly not told I could opt out and have any other pain relief/general anaesthetic. Horrendous experience. Never again - they’ll have to knock me out.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.