Skip to content

Emma Gee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Emma Gee

  1. Community Post
    I haven't heard of this practice at King's Alex, also not aware of any evidence for this.
  2. Community Post
    Hi Alex I haven't heard of that, as far as I know, it can go ahead 12 hrs after thromboprophylaxis.
  3. Community Post
    Hi Tinaa, we reverted back to standard thromboprophylaxis some time ago at King's.
  4. Community Post
    Fantastic and comprehensive answer from Becs 🙂 We do the same.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.