Skip to content

Sabrinapsychologist

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sabrinapsychologist

  1. Community Post
    Hi all, I hope you don’t mind my posting but I am a doctoral researcher in women’s health looking at interviewing women who have had experiences of distressing/negative/painful coil procedures (insertion and removal) in the UK. There is limited published research in areas like contraception and there is even less in administering procedures like the coil. I am keen to conduct this research to gain a more in depth understanding of what is going wrong, hopefully publish and help form guidelines to improve this experience for women and help inform practitioners of how to avoid such painful experiences. I am part of a team where we have all had such experiences and we believe strongly that no woman should have to go through these devastating experiences. If you have had a coil insertion/removal in the past 2-3 years that was administered in the UK, you would be eligible to participate. I would be incredibly grateful for your participation and we would offer you a £10 shopping voucher as a thank you! If you would like to sign up, please follow the following link to see our information sheet and consent form or see the attached poster: https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_elmwP34jioS6hfM or if you'd prefer drop me a message and I can set up a quick chat for whenever you're available. - [email protected] Thank you!!
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.