Everything posted by Charlet Crichton UK CV
-
Adverse reactions to Covid-19 vaccination - are adverse reactions adequately understood and are patients affected provided for in your area?
Community Post@Mike C unfortunately, this has been the case for many. There has been little in the way of professional curiousity, at least, when a patient presents with new symptoms within a period of Covid vaccination. I'm sorry to hear that you have suffered with your health, do you have ongoing support? The link below takes you to our website where you can watch some of our ads and read about others affected http://www.ukcvfamily.org/youarenotalone
-
Vaccine Injured & miserable
Community PostKim you are most welcome to email us at [email protected]. I am so sorry for what you have been and are going through
-
Adverse reactions to Covid-19 vaccination - are adverse reactions adequately understood and are patients affected provided for in your area?
Community PostHi Elizabeth I actually know the people in the Cell Trend study and had my blood flown to Germany for testing at their labs in 2021. Unfortunately your GP is right, cell trend is a research laboratory and these tests are recognised by the NHS. I was highly positive for quite a few. I do know the people involved in the AZ litigation and I'm afraid it's not quite as plain sailing as you can imagine. Their solicitor has already dropped a ton of the cases and I'm afraid it'll be a hard battle. I have multi system issues, neuropathic but also cardiac If you'd like to join our private charity support forum you are most welcome, just email us at [email protected]
-
Adverse reactions to Covid-19 vaccination - are adverse reactions adequately understood and are patients affected provided for in your area?
Community PostThe trouble is Elizabeth, that the government indemnified the vaccine manufacturers. To bring forward a group action, you first need to find a solicitor willing to represent a product liability/defectiveness claim and so far we have found none. The only solicitor doing this is not accepting any more claimants and has only accepted claimants damage due to Vaccine Induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia. So, were left with a vaccine damage payment scheme that is ineffective and not fit for purpose and no legal recourse. In effect we're stitched up.
-
Adverse reactions to Covid-19 vaccination - are adverse reactions adequately understood and are patients affected provided for in your area?
Community PostAfter having an adverse reaction to the AstraZeneca vaccine myself in 2021 and becoming chronically unwell, I set up the UK's first support group for people affected. A poll of our members showed that 45% felt extremely dissatisfied with their NHS handling of their adverse reaction. What has your experience been (if any) as either a patient affected or a medical professional when presenting/presented with an adverse reaction to a Covid-19 vaccination ?