Skip to content

Vaccine Injured & miserable

Hi I have the first vaccine in 2021 due to fear of getting Covid again which I had the first strain in march 2020 which was awful. Then had first vaccine and felt awful and 2 months later diagnosed with fibromyalgia, then saw the rheumatologist who diagnosed fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome. 
I also have discs bulging in my lower back along with sciatica. 
had second vaccine got even worse. Everyday I feel I have the flu the symptoms are non stop and I've been ignored by the medical professionals and I'm sick of it all.

Featured Replies

Hi Kim,

Thanks for sharing your experience - I'm sorry to hear you are living with these symptoms. We have an existing forum related to vaccine injury on the hub - if you post your experience there you may get some response from people in a similar situation. There is also information about a support group on Facebook hosted by UKCV-Family

 

  • Author

Hi there thank you for the replies I don't know how to put post into vaccine injuries hub, sorry I used to be a wiz on computers etc and now my concentration and focus is terrible, can you please tell me how to post in that hub.

Hi Charlet,

I will email, thank you for your response.

 

best wishes 

Kim 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.