Skip to content

Missy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Missy

  1. Community Post
    So sorry you've experienced this, you're 100% correct, they are not being honest in regards to the pain you feel during this procedure it is indeed hell ! I hope you make a speedy recovery xx
  2. Community Post
    Sent you friend request Elaine, my name is Linda x
  3. Community Post
    I had a hysteroscopy on Wednesday afternoon, it was excruciating, had I known previous as to how painful it would be I'd never have ahead. Today 2 days later I'm getting horrendous pain in my hips and down my legs, it looks as though the procedure wasn't a success and I may need it done again, I've already spoken with my G.P and stated the only way that will happen is if I get a general anaesthetic.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.