Skip to content

Cathryn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cathryn

  1. Community Post
    I also had a dreadful experience at the Royal Surrey in January 2022. I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I'm very interested to hear about the adjournment debate from the House of Commons that same month on the topic of painful hysteroscopy experiences (tabled by Lyn Brown MP). I can't believe the procedure is allowed without general anaesthetic. I would like to know how best to make a formal complaint so if anyone is active on this please do let me know. thanks
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.