Skip to content

Cpe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cpe

  1. Community Post
    Just joined all you other ladies after having an unsuccessful hysteroscopy 3 days ago. I only wish I had known about this beforehand. Never before have I experienced such extreme pain. I have had 3 natural births and previous surgeries. I too was not warned how painful it could be. The consultant did spend a few minutes telling me about the procedure and that I could stop it at any time I felt "uncomfortable". In the event, he called a halt as he could not dilate my retroverted cervix. He tried manually to move it and also tried to "grab"it with instruments. His words. I have spent the last 3 days experiencing flash backs and now I have to return to do it all again under a GA. This procedure should never be carried out without anaesthetic in the first place. To everybody facing this-say no unless you are offered an anaesthetic.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.