Skip to content

Dawn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dawn

  1. Community Post
    I’m sorry you had a terrible experience too.
  2. Community Post
    Thank you for your reply. The staff were actually amazingly supportive - probably because they knew how excoriating it was going to be. They couldn’t have been more supportive or any kinder. My issue is why, when its clearly known how painful it is, (the disclaimer you sign prior to the procedure), you aren’t given at the very least a local anaesthetic beforehand.
  3. Community Post
    I had this procedure on Monday and i consider my pain threshold to be pretty good. It was brutally painful. Horrendous. On the pain scale, on a par with breaking my back - although obviously a totally different type of pain. I felt faint and it was breathtakingly agonising. I cried throughout and have NEVER cried because of pain like that before
  4. Community Post
    I had this procedure on Monday and i consider my pain threshold to be pretty good. It was brutally painful. Horrendous. On the pain scale, on a par with breaking my back - although obviously a totally different type of pain. I felt faint and it was breathtakingly agonising. I cried throughout and have NEVER cried because of pain like that before
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.