Skip to content

Ali Bertram

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ali Bertram

  1. D93a5ff2d47323217156994955058cd9
    I am a nurse but not Nhs afc paid and I get nothing. My career looks like it’s over due to my symptoms and no one cares. There is no help out there for nurses not paid through afc. I feel I have lost my health and my career and my mental health is rock bottom I don’t even get sick pay now. MPs have done nothing. It’s a slap in the face. All health care and key workers in fact everyone should be entitled to the same help no matter who they work for.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.